sift

Saturday, February 26, 2011

controversycontroversycontroversy! And peace.

Goodness gracious! 
I just heard about Rob Bell's new book, (which has yet to be released until March) Love Wins.  I've watched many Nooma videos, and have been working on a couple of his books, such as, Velvet Elvis.  I don't know what the fuss is all about! SO MANY opinions about this book!  Maybe that's the point! 


I heard another blogger say that Bell 'must be doing something right' because he sure is stirring the pot! LOL Anyways, I'm looking forward to reading the book! I have no idea if I'm gonna agree with it or what, but even if I don't, that's okay. 


 I can attest to the fact that God has sure been stirring my heart to really take a good look at my faith and come enter His rest and love.  


Doubts and questions are a great way to bring you to a better understanding and intimacy with God.  


Once again, He brings beauty from pain, and peace from the chaos.  Love never fails!

No comments: